DALILAH 4:260:00 / 4:26
This novel’s split-second suspense is absorbing and penetrating, revealing the terror of an incredibly realistic crime spree that involves a murderer-kidnapper who preys on wealthy families.
Biblical passages straight from the Old Testament are the only clues, and the cryptic letters “FHC” that keep showing up, in this absolute page-turning, action-filled adventure! Buy today and immediately fly from ancient Rome directly to today’s world in this wonderfully crafted James Patterson/Stephen King style thriller!
These are your determined sleuths:
- Frankie Oswald: Chief of Police, Philadelphia - responsible to solve the crime - the press and public are screaming at him - he’s seriously beginning to crack…
- Fletcher Saxtan: Retired Detective - Frankie’s former brilliant but rebel partner - reluctant to aid his friend and go back to hell - loves his newfound freedom…
- Melanie Sanders: Adorable mystery writer - falls into the fray unexpectedly - has a keen eye for clues - wants to help Fletcher, who wants no help - becomes romantically attached…
- Josh Stein: Promising young journalist just arrived in town - desperately trying to make his name as the top journalist - believes he knows the secret biblical messages’ meanings - and no one is listening…
Here are your crafty suspects:
- Eddy: Teenager, son of the DA - crazed teen cult leader - self-important, cocky, and game-player - hates Fletcher immensely - loves to mislead and taunt them...
- Father Brandon: Catholic Priest - code name “Lucifer” - pompous member of secret sect - knows a lot but refuses to help - under enormous pressure to stay silent...
- Merrie ‘The PP’ Watson: Filthy homeless vagabond - with a taste for young girls - convicted once but now free - always found nearby the scenes - disgusts Melanie terribly...
And finally, the thrilling key players:
- Rosalyn: Insanely sexy and promiscuous wife of the DA - has her eyes on Fletcher for her own reasons - and tearing Fletcher's heart apart between her and Melanie...
- Stuart Martino: Father of two teenagers missing - bent on using his enormous power and money to circumvent the investigation to get his daughters back safe - has already lost his mind...
- “Gabriel”: Secret religious sect leader who is only known by his code name - Father Brandon’s adviser who commands him to stay silent for fear of Vatican secrets being revealed - intensely watching the investigation...
- Daiafar: High Priest from the ancient past - involved in the beginnings of the centuries old hidden practice which Josh Stein is eagerly and unrelenting hunting down - as Josh firmly believes it may not be religious at all...
- Danny: Young and naïve detective - somehow seems to be involved in some way, somehow, but no one can figure out his true role until it’s too late...
This is your mission should you choose to get involved:
1) ...solve the real mystery of the biblical clues and the ancient practice
2) ...determine the right guilty suspect(s) and their real, horrid motivation
3) ...figure out the true meaning of the crime spree, before the end, and before it’s too late for everyone!
This Page Featured Song ~ TRY ME...
Verse? Isn't that Poetry? Well, yes it is. And so are the lyrics and words to any song (whether Pop, Rap, Rock, etc). It's the Power of Poetry.
Verse is simply Lyrics without a song behind them. Conveying a message, a feeling, a thought...in one of the most powerful ways. Since there's no song behind the words, each word is powerful, each phrase is powerful.
If you are new to Verse, or from your past have a unfounded dislike due to peer pressure or other reasons, maybe now is the time to rediscover this powerful art...because you may have a lot of the same feelings that are expressed on any one of the pages. Every page is a life experience.
This gem of a book is written in a simple, short format. Savor each word and phrase slowly. Sometimes it's not even a thought at all but just a feeling from the words...and find something that means something to yourself, that moves you.
Please also feel free to Contact Me for any meanings to any of the verses in the collection. I would be happy to discuss them with you!
For example, read the different excerpts below, some of my favorites...and then the explanations under them...
I’m a squirrel with free will
Up a tree I go
Mechanical ya know.
Every day it’s nuts and ants
But today it seems I can’t.
It seems, it seems
With my first dream
I awake from centuries free
From millennium’s high tree.
Looking up to the sky
I realize I will die
And cautiously down I look…
My new soul shook,
To see, never seen before
My nakedness to the core
And I wonder
Why I’m here on Earth.
Meaning: I always wondered when ancient Man first had a thought, first time realized himself, and eventually, must have wondered why he was alive. What if that, out of nowhere, suddenly happened to an innocent squirrel?
Just to "think" it has freewill means it is now "self-aware" ...and thinks like we do now. And is changing from a mechanical, instinctive animal, to one of thought and wonder. Why was Man chosen? Could it happen to any animal eventually? A curious thought...
Rain hitting water
Sparkled by sunshine
Meaning: Just an image...can you see it?
Immortal I’ve become
A wish that I have won
I jump and scream
The happiest of dreams
Until it dawns on me
Sobering truth it be
That never ever will I taste
The Heaven that awaits.
Meaning: Say a glorious Heaven exists. Now, what if we became suddenly immortal on Earth? You can't even kill yourself. Would be great, right? Well, maybe not... because we would never know what Heaven could be...
Last excerpt of 81 intriguing Verses...
To dream an impossible dream
Means to live an impossible life.
Meaning: Make all your dreams possible in your mind...and heart...or live an impossible life...
Hope you enjoyed these excerpts. To get the book and have all 81 verses for your own, below is the link to Amazon. Take it home today. Let me know what you think and feel. Thanks and enjoy!
...From Me ...Especially To You:
I’m really excited about my two newly published books. Hope you are and will be, too.
From a novel perspective, I love both James Patterson and Stephen King (as well as many others). Patterson’s has such engaging stories and characters, as well as fast chapter reads. King just intrigues me with his mysteries surrounded by thrilling plots and surprising outcomes.
I crafted “Innocence Murdered” combining both styles of storytelling. I really enjoyed writing it, the characters came to life for me, the mystery of the multiple plots kept me breathless, and the final climax blew my mind when I envisioned it.
Greed and revenge, at the core of our story, are such deep, driving human characteristics, that at their extremes, really degrade us to our most base form and in the end, can so horror us. Our heroes experience it in a fast, blinding way. Join them on this exciting and crazy adventure.
From a verse perspective, I am a William Wordsworth fan - simple verse, every word and phrase counting heavily to the meaning being sought, the vision being seen. Of course, poetry is always interpretive by you the reader, to how it makes you feel. Get a copy and sit back and flow...
Thanks again and happy, intriguing journeys...